Thursday, August 1, 2013

Perfect Summer Maxi: Ooh La La Boutiques

Head to Toe: Dress, C/O Ooh la la; Shoes, Tommy Hilfiger via Macy's; Bag, from Ecuador; Earrings, Francesca's Collections.

I'm always searching for new boutiques and online stores, and have been drooling over Ooh la la's fresh selection since I started following them on Instagram earlier this year (tons of inspiration). Ooh has several adorable locations just across the sound in New York, but with a newly-revamped website (oohlalaboutiques.com) you can shop the carefully-curated collections right from your laptop. They make it easy to find what you're actually looking for, sorting dresses by day, night out, LBD, etc. When the peeps at Ooh la la reached out to me for a collaboration, I was seriously jumping in my chair. The boutique's offerings are so in sync with my style - laid back, on-trend looks that range from urban to boho and never fail to make you look and feel good. Though I had tons of chic dresses, tops and statement pieces bookmarked, I had to get this maxi. I love the peachy orange and embroidered details. Check out the site and stop by Ooh la la's blog for promo's and coupons!
I have to take a second to shout out my lovely boyfriend Mackenzie who took these photos. When I first started asking him to take my blog pictures, he would snap a ton, and some would always turn out. Now he frames and focuses every shot, giving me direction of where to stand and how to turn. And they look great! Who knew he had such a photographer's eye?
Ooh la la Boutiques serves women of Long Island with five locations in Long Beach, Babylon, Sayville, Huntington and Ocean Beach, Fire Island. Ooh la la just recently launched their new and improved website in June 2013 with hopes to expand the brand to online shoppers with their chic new website design. Women of all ages walk into the closet of their dreams when they step into Ooh la la. They offer price-conscious, fashion-forward clothing, accessories and shoes and follow the concept of opposites attracting and defining each other: vintage to modern, casual to classy, sexy to chic, and edgy to classic.  The only fashion rule at Ooh la la is that there are no rules—be unique and be yourself!

20 comments:

  1. I love the denim bustier top on this- it's a great contrast to the looser bottom. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! I love the colour of that skirt. Amazing!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination and tribal theme!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I love this on you! That peach colour is perfect.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice summer dress! and a beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super!!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg wow i cant believe how completely stunning these photos are! i love the water and the soft sunset, the perfect backdrop for such an amazing dress!
    LOVE this post!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pics. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boyfriend has a good eye! Those pictures are fantastic, and the sunset really makes the dress oh so stunning! Thanks for introducing me to the boutique- my cart is full already!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a beautiful dress! I love the embroidery on it. So unique. Your boyfriend did an excellent good job! It's so awesome when someone can take pics and CARES! HaHaHa
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning, Annie!! I saw this dress on another website and fell in love. It's such a fun maxi and has a really flattering fit! It looks gorgeous on you!!!!!! Your boyfriend is quite the photographer...these pictures turned out amazing!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Annie! Ohh la la picked the right blogger to model their clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress suits you perfect. It makes you look like a mile taller!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This maxi dress is adorable on you! Love the peachy color.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonito vestido!!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is so romantic ! And it definitely matches the setting! :) Have you considered making an instagram account?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I seriously cannot get over this dress. I'm obsessed with this look. You're too adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.