Monday, September 30, 2013

Endless Summer

Head to Toe: Dress, Gift; Blazer, H&M; Flats, Vince Camuto.

I managed to snap these photos in the last minutes of daylight last week. Though the days are getting shorter, I'm not giving up the outdoors. After a few runs renting one, my mom sprung for a stand up paddleboard. We had a lovely afternoon Saturday paddling around the local marsh, and it was so refreshing to be on the water soaking in the sun. It has been an intense month for me but I'm looking forward to settling in to my routine and planning some fabulous fall weekends: apple picking, hiking, wine tasting and more paddleboarding. Count me in.

8 comments:

  1. Paddle boarding looks amazing - and I love this water side photos!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that dress, perfect for Fall in New England! Definitely not giving up on the outdoors either, it's (in my opinion) the most beautiful season xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute, dear! nice dress)

    i'd love to follow each other, what do you think? let me know)
    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blazer!
    xx
    http://wastedyouthwithyou.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.