Sunday, September 29, 2013

Making A Statement

Head to Toe: T-shirt, Gap; Pants, Loft; Booties, Target; Necklace, Anthropologie; Bag, Michael Kors.

I sported these ankle pants for a more casual work look Wednesday, another example of one of my favorite pairings: tee + statement necklace. And I can't believe it's that time again, but see my favorite September Instagrams below and don't forget to follow me for more at Style_Me_Annie. Happy Monday fashionista's, have a stylish week!
Photos by Cynthia

9 comments:

  1. love your trousers!
    gorgeous outfit
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit,
    love you hair btw
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute statement necklace and I LOVE your pink pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pants - they look absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of these pants. They're so cute on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonderful shade of pink, I love your pants!!

    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pants would be perfect for work! I get most of my work outfits from Loft

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a great work outfit!
    love the shade of pink on the pants!
    :)
    vanessa
    http://grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.