Monday, September 23, 2013

Work It!

 Head to Toe: Blouse, Thrifted; Skirt, Loft; Heels, Payless; Wallet, Marshall's.

Hey fashionistas, hope you had a wonderful fall weekend. I went to a local Oktoberfest and scouted stand up paddleboarding locales with my mom (aka next weekend's plans). In other news, I started a new job today in marketing and social media! I'm really excited for the gig and am welcoming a change during this season of transformation. For New England Romance, this means more formal outfit posts plus casual weekend looks. Hope you're as excited as I am!
 Photos by my mamma

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous office look! Love the color combo! Enjoy your new job :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - that's really exciting and I just know you'll be brilliant in your new position!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. chic and gorgeous
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty and classy in this outfit. Love the color of your top.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new job! It's such a good feeling, and I hope that you had a wonderful first day. The outfit is absolutely perfect, too. It feels polished and professional, but the color of that top and the accessories really make it trendy. Definitely pinning it and saving it for later inspiration.

    Callie @ Coffee and Cardigans
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy look! Congrats on the new job as well! Very happy for you :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this skirt- it would be perfect for work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.