Monday, October 28, 2013

Cape Town

Head to Toe: Cape, Thrifted; Cords, TJ Maxx; Booties, Target; Bag, Michael Kors.

I've decided that capes are totally work-appropriate snuggies. It's super warm and cozy, plus makes a simple outfit look chic. Thank you Goodwill!
I hope you're all geared up for Monday. I'm feeling refreshed after a beautiful fall weekend. I baked, carved pumpkins and took Monti for a walk through the foliage. Le sigh.
 Photos by CTL

"Either you run the day or the day runs you." -Jim Rohn #MondayMotivation

11 comments:

  1. What a great cape - I totally want to add one to my closet!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,love the cape
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cape, it's perfect for fall!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cape is really cool, love it so much!
    Great bag!

    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love that cape!!


    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cape is super cute on you! I don't personally own one, but I love the look of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous in that cape! I need one now!! :)) love your looks as always!!xx

    -Nikkie

    Chicnikkie's Blog | BlogLovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coat so pretty and cute!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Love, Lisette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.