Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Heart on my Sleeve

Head to Toe: Sweater and skirt, Thrifted; Blouse, Loft; Shoes and Jacket, Target.

For me, it's important to start Monday with a good outfit. It sets the tone for the whole week, right? I had originally styled this skirt with a tweed blazer, but it felt a little stuffy so I opted for a whimsical sweater instead. Sunday I picked out all of my outfits for the work week in hopes to make my mornings a little less stressful. So far so good! Now, let's see how long my over-preparedness lasts.
 Photos by CTL

10 comments:

  1. Really like the heart on your sweater..so nice!

    Kisses

    OUTFIT POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and you are so cute! Follow you via Gfc dear;)
    xoxo
    http://www.maman-modeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute sweater, you look beautiful and chic! Those photographs are adorable!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful outfit dear...

    Have a good night

    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with this top- I love anything with hearts on them. It's something I thought I would grow out of, but I haven't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh, this is so darn cute. Fabulous post, as always, love. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sweater is very interesting, nice colors.
    xoxo
    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is adorable! Love your sweater! You are so cute!
    I hope you would like to follow each other on gfc! Let me know ;)
    xoxo
    elationofcreation.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable outfit. I love that sweater, you look so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.