Monday, October 14, 2013

Leather Skirt and a Long Weekend

Head to Toe: Sweater, Loft; Skirt, TJ Maxx; Heels, Vince Camuto; Bracelet, Loft.

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a nice weekend, even though the weather was dismal. Thursday, I wore this outfit to an event for work to close the week. Friday I went down to Maryland for a long weekend for my Grandpa's memorial service. Though it was sad saying goodbye, I got to spend time with a lot of relatives I haven't seen in years and it was overall a good visit. Now, it's back to my normal routine and time to tackle that to-do list.
Photos by Cynthia

11 comments:

  1. That skirt is so so beautiful! I just love how you styled it.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. :( Love your positive attitude and your outfit today though!! Gorgeous! :))xxx
    -Nikkie

    Chicnikkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to buy a leather skirt on this wonderful color!
    beautiful look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like this look, leather skirt is so great!

    Have a nice day, kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following me dear...

    I'm following you back...

    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous skirt!
    love this look
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this leather skirt, they're so in vogue right now but in black, this is more unique!

    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful your skirt. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.