Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Lightly Layered

Head to Toe: Chambray blouse, Marshall's; Cardigan, Gap; Necklace, American Eagle; Bag, Thrifted; Skirt, Loft; Heels, Payless.

Please forgive any type-o's or nonsensical ramblings in this post. After a decidedly-lazy weekend I've spent the former part of this week catching up on freelance work and exercise (a much-needed detox from junk food). I'm pretty pooped, but after all, tomorrow is hump day. For now, I'm going to ignore the laundry piling up and the Thanksgiving menu awaiting planning and focus on getting dressed in the morning. Ideas, anyone??
Photos by the hubby, whose title suggestions for this post included "Mrs. Rogers" and "Quirky and Dorky". Thanks.

13 comments:

  1. lovely layers!!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so chic! Nice :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so fabulous! Very chic and classy, I really love your style. :)
    Thanks for visiting and following my blog, I'm now following you too. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this necklaces under the collar thing (what is that proberly called??). It's a great way to make a shirt look less conservative and also the necklaces you mixed are all so pretty :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. super!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! this seems like a really great look for work. your man's title suggestions are cracking me up. oh boys...

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice outfit, love your denim shirt

    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, nice blog! would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    kisses, Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great! love this casual look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet and elegant in the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that vintage looking bag! Has anybody ever told you look like Jessica Alba!? I think it's your eyes/lips/overall face shape lol Anywho, I'm a new follower on here gfc :)

    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit :) Very cute!

    Hannah - www.the-london-blog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit. :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? :)

    Let us celebrate Christmas together! :)
    ❤ ☯ ☮ Blogger Christmas 2013 - Join us ☮ ☯ ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.