Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Peaked

 Head to Toe: Sweater, Gap; Pants, Loft; Scarf, H&M; Jacket, American Eagle; Booties, Target.

This post confirms it: The autumn leaves are past their peak. When did fall come and go? First snowflakes came down yesterday morning and the days have been colder and grayer. I am both excited for the onslaught of holiday cheer and terrified for the coming of holiday bills. For now, I'm saving like crazy and taking comfort in the fact that my family will still love me if I give them all matching crochet headbands for Christmas.
PS: Have you entered my Everbuying.com giveaway yet???

9 comments:

  1. Guapisima me encantan los pantalones rosas, estas preciosa un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I like it. Great pants.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! I love the pants and your lipstick colour. Gorgeous!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jacket, welcome winter :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. great jacket!
    lovely outfit and photos
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors in fall! Wonderful warm shade of the pants + very cute hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color of your pants and that cute jacket!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me! Plots look!
    You have a figure like a model! And just as you pose!
    Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
    I will always be coming back for more: *


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.