Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Preperations

Head to Toe: Blouse, Thrifted; Sweater, Gap; Skirt, BCBG; Tights, H&M; Boots, Frye.

Tomorrow is my last day of the work week, as I hope it is for most (unless you're working the midnight shift on black Friday?). I was actually super productive this evening and prepped several Thanksgiving sides, so I'm feeling a little less stressed about the holiday. ((FYI: said cute/easy salad recipe is not quite so easy when it requires a peeled/cored/chopped butternut squash.))
Safe travels to all of those who are hitting the road tomorrow!
Congrats to Madara for winning the Everbuying.com giveaway! You'll be hearing from me via email.

16 comments:

  1. i adore the watch ♡ great look!
    love your blog :)

    http://lovin-fitness.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit!
    your skirt is so cute
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great skirt, love it!

    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit, especially the skirt. happy thanksgiving!

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit! :)

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC?
    We would be really happy, if you could join our Blogger Christmas! :)
    Just fill in this form!

    ❤ ☯ ☮ Blogger Christmas 2013 - Join us ☮ ☯ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look very lovely as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing!! love the sweater + boots and tights :)

    xoxo hobovogue.com . ღ

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your skirt is so beautiful! I love the colour combo. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? If you would, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog, so that I can follow you back :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely! The skirt is perfect!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing outfit! You style and carry it well.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely outfit! Especially that blouse seems perfect for this cold weather ;)
    Would you like to follow each other?? Let me know on my blog :)

    Fashion Dupes | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.