Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Recessionista

Head to Toe: Jacket, Marshall's; Scarf, Gap; Slacks, Loft; Heels, Target; iPad Clutch, Amazon.

Hey all! I meant to post yesterday, but my whole "take-pictures-in-the-morning-because-it's-dark-early" thing didn't really start out on the right foot. Not to worry, I was up on time today! As much as I love dresses and skirts, nothing beats the comfort of pants, even in a power-suit work look. Fall layering allows for a ton of mixing and matching, which is going to come in handy as I'm embarking on another shopping fast. I'm calling it "No-Shop November". Here's why I'm forgoing the mall this month:

  1. No-Shave November is simply not an option
  2. I have a ton of clothes I haven't worn in eons, and more yet that still have the tags.
  3. I bought a car! It arrives at the end of the month, as do my payments, so I need to save, save, save.
Any takers on joining this recessionista?

12 comments:

  1. Great look, love your burgundy jacket!

    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super!:)) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color of your jacket!! i have many clothes i've only worn a few times - i need to either wear them or get rid of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jacket is perfect! I want one in this shade for winter- now to begin the hunt...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely jacket !! so stylish !

    Kisses
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful jacket!!


    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha- no-shave November. Yay for Movember. Congrats on your new car- I'd love to see a pic of it when you get it ! @w@ lovely Fall outfit by the way!xxx

    -Nikkie
    ChicNikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    P.S. You're been nominated for the Sunshine Award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blazer looks so nice.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your jacket is so cute, love it!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really, really like this cozy and stylish fall outfit! That jacket must be my favorite piece & I definitely like how you added that scarf to complete this outfit! :)
    You look great!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pants totally make a statement and I love statement pieces! You look so pretty and I love your blog

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.