Sunday, November 17, 2013

Serendipity

Head to Toe: Dress and tights, Marshall's; Blazer, H&M; Heels, Vince Camuto.

Though it sat in my closet with tags for quite some time, I knew the perfect event would come up that I could rock this color-blocked dress to. It did this past Wednesday, when I was lucky enough to snag an invite to Serendipity Magazine's Girl's Night Out. The night included a fashion show, tons of shopping and of course delicious food and cocktails, all to benefit Canary Kids, a project aimed at educating the public about chronic illness in children. The night of fashion was right up my alley...That's Miss Connecticut in the bottom left! 
Hope everyone's weekend was as relaxing as mine. Happy Monday funday!

7 comments:

  1. You got a very beautiful blog.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Take a look at our blog and let us know :)

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your glamorous look honey! :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. mine was relaxing! you looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress and I love those tights on you.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics and great dress.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.