Friday, November 8, 2013

The 80s Strikes Back

 Head to Toe: Pants, Marshall's; Sweater, Gap; Heels, Target; iPad Case, Amazon.

Happy Friday fashionistas! I got these pants over the summer and never got around to wearing them. Thankfully, paired with a chunky wool sweater they are perfect for fall. There's been a lot of buzz around my office about how awesome the 80's were (comparing teased hairstyles included). Since I wasn't around to enjoy the decade, I'll have to pay homage with these MC Hammer harem pants.
 Photos by: CTL

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful look my dear

    Have a great we!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those pants with the chunky sweater, so cute and cozy looking!

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pants and pattern.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me! Plots look!
    You have a figure like a model! And just as you pose!
    Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
    I will always be coming back for more: *


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful outfit dear...

    Have a nice evening
    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pants!! Gorgeous! <33 that's a cute cardigan + necklace too! ;) xx

    -Nikkie
    ChicNikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win some skincare from origins! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.