Sunday, November 10, 2013

Yalie

 
Head to Toe: Chambray top, Marshall's; Sweater, Old Navy; Skinnies, J. Crew; Boots, Call it Spring.

My new combat boots (anniversary gift from the guy below) have become my weekend favorites. They're super comfy and perfect for my usual Saturday leggings-and-sweater combo. Today I decided to get a little more put together for a morning in New Haven . We took a trip to the Apple Store so I could replace my recently-shattered iPhone (FYI, a super cute case is not always worth it). It turned out to be the perfect November morning so Mackenzie and I grabbed coffee from our favorite spot and walked around for one more look at the leaf-changing campus. With more leaves on the ground than on the trees, it's beginning to look a lot more wintry in New England, but I'm okay with it... Are those Christmas bells I hear?
 My photographer didn't want to be on the blog but he was too swagged out not to make an appearance.

15 comments:

  1. You guys look so fab. Miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look! amazing photos!

    xoxo

    Zoya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the Yale campus so beautiful this time of year? I definitely miss spending my falls there. And you look awesome - great sweater!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Courtney, It is perfect in the fall. I'm close enough to visit, but I miss falls in New Haven myself!

      Delete
  4. I like it. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweater, looks so warm and cozy!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice!:)) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cool outfit, I like how you layered that cardigan over the denim shirt! looks great! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely jacket!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful fall photos & i looove that sweater over the chambray! i need to try that out.

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so sweet gift plus it's so bold :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shirt! And his sweater, haha, great pocket detail!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.