Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Berry Merry

 Head to Toe: Blouse, H&M; Cardi, Continuations Consignments; Pants, Loft; Shoes, Target.

Merry Christmas Eve! This holiday season has been a whirlwind of busy excitement, and it felt amazing to sleep in this morning and wake up knowing the time of celebration has arrived. Last week, I sported this tone-on-tone outfit to an office holiday luncheon and loved that it was festive without being red nor green. I gifted these DIY bottle lamps (below) to my coworkers, who all seemed to think they were pretty cool. A Pinterest discovery, Mackenzie helped me drill a 1/2" hole into the back of the bottles with a glass bit from Home Depot...Okay, Mackenzie drilled the holes and I watched. Then, I stuffed a strand of Christmas lights through the hole (make sure there is only a plug on one end of the lights or it won't work) and tah-dah! One of my coworkers says she's using the decoration in lieu of  a Christmas tree. Glad to have added some cheer!
Photos by Mackenzie

12 comments:

  1. Great post)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DIY-bottle-lamps are really cool. Great idea! I like this outfit very much on you. Awesome color of the pants! Really pretty. Thx so much for dropping by my place and leaving such a nice comment. Following back on GFC #408.
    Merry Xmas to you and yours
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colors look perfect on you darling!
    Happy Christmas, kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Lovely cardi !

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and sophisticated outfit, looks chic! Those photographs are adorable!
    Wish you Merry Christmas and great holidays!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blouse! Your whole outfit looks polished and well put together <3 The DIY project is totally inspiring! Gosh, they look amazing altogether... like glowing wine bottles! If you didn't give them away, they could be used for decorations around your house and they'll look very festive! <3 A berry merry Christmas to you and your family!xx

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this combo.cool
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so chic !! love your outfit !!! Merry Christmas doll !!! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and on GFC both :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit and I wish you happy holidays.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great ,love the Pictures :)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your comment in ma blog!) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.