Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmasing

Head to Toe: Skirt, Gap; Sweater, Urban Outfitters; Bag, Michael Kors; Boots, Frye; Socks, Urban Outfitters; Watch, Fossil; Bracelet, Loft.

Lights are strung, tree is up, house is decorated; it is certainly looking like Christmas around here! And so am I in my festive sweater. However, there's a lot on the to-do list still unchecked (gifting, wrapping, cooking), but I'm trying to relish in the twinkling spirit of the season instead of focusing on the hustling, bustling side of things. Worst comes to worst, I'll be at the mall on Christmas Eve with my brother, Trever, who makes a habit of last minute shopping almost every year. But who am I kidding, what's a shopaholic like me to avoid the mall? One for you, one for me, one for him, two for me, one for mom, one for ... ... ...
I've also been lucky to do lots of holiday writing for the fab website of shelter pub, AtHome Magazine. Whether you need extra seating for guests, easy hors d'oeuvres, the perfect wreath or fab hostess gifts, I've covered it!
Duralee’s Riverside Chair, as featured in "Sitting Pretty"

11 comments:

  1. What a nice and festive outfit! I adore your boots!

    Andrea xx
    SavingSimplicity13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Cute sweater!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that jumper! such a cute outfit ;3
    xx lotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you sweater! Looks good on you <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! In love for your sweater and your boots.

    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear,

    I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    Do you want to follow each other on GFC and maybe social media?
    Let me know so I can follow you back.
    Kisses, Ana
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect and I really like that sweater.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    Wonderful post!
    Would you like to follow each other? (GFC, facebook, bloglovin)
    If so, please let me know, I will follow you back immediately. :)
    xoxo

    http://narvaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute "ugly" sweater haha but really not ugly at all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the cropped christmas sweater -- it puts a new spin on a classic style! loving the knee socks too.

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.