Wednesday, December 4, 2013

In(vest)ed

Head to Toe: Tee, Gap; Vest, Loft; Slacks, Loft; Heels, Target.

I do love me some faux-fur, and this purple vest is the easiest way to make a plain pairing fashionable. Even though I'm a total dresses and skirts girl, pants are my winter go-to when I need a quick look. On rushed mornings, achieving the perfect tights/skirt/shoes combo is often an insurmountable task. That being said, I better go try on ideas for tomorrow. Goodnight blogverse!
 Photos by Mackenzie
I never received a response from the initial winner, so congrats to Olivia on winning the Everbuying.com giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely style!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! nice post(:

    http://lovin-fitness.blogspot.co.nz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely style girl :)
    http://josephinejanethoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teally great outfit, in love for your fur vest.

    Kisses

    OUTFIT POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, putting together winter dress/skirt outfits is much harder than pant ones. There's more coordinating and proportion you have to think about! Love the vest + stripes
    zozo | atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic! I love your vest!

    Thank you so much for your nice comment in my blog! You have a new follower too! Let's stay in touch! <3

    If you love New York, you can't miss my latest video post! Stop by my blog if you which! ;)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Video Post: NYC Holiday Window Tour

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.