Monday, December 2, 2013

Thank-full

Head to Toe: Dress, Free People (thrifted); Sweater, Gap; Boots, Frye; Socks, Urban Outfitters.

Happy belated Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a family- and food-filled holiday. I sure did. Though that Monday morning alarm was killer today, it was a great break full of relaxation and quality time with friends and family. I'm truly grateful for the fulfilling relationships in my life, my wonderful job and all of my lovely New England Romance readers! How did you spend the vacation? This screenshot from my Instagram pretty much sums up mine (Find me! @style_me_annie). Now, back to the work I put off and losing the weight I put on!
 Photos by CTL

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful outfit and I'm in love with those boots!

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet outfit!! Love the sparkles. Your dad (I assume) has an amazing mustache haha!

    zozo @ atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is wonderful - and it looks amazing on you. I love all the blue shades.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous dress! looks like you had a fab holiday. sweet family photo :)

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is beautiful! I really like the colour.
    Look like you had a great time with your family! :D


    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin / Check out BASI


    Cassandra | Backtofive
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress and boots! Perfectly combined look and lovely pictures!
    I'm following you via GFC:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely in love for your emerald dress, you look so beautiful!

    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures and what a beautiful outfit! I love your dress and your boots!

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as health, NYC fashion, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: How to Buy The Perfect Winter Coat For You

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.