Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

Head to Toe: Blouse, Marshall's; Cardi, Continuations  Consignments; Pants, Thrifted; Earrings, Anthropologie; Flats, Steve Madden.

Happy New Year! It was a wonderful, whirlwind holiday vacation. I got to spend Christmas Eve with my beau's family, then drove with my parents to visit the grands for Christmas day. Thursday we traveled a little further south to visit with my other side of the fam. Large and widespread, it's rare that I get to spend quality time with my extended family so it felt pretty darn good. I even got to devote an afternoon with my Grandmom to watching the best movie ever made, Gone With The Wind. Tonight I'm hitting the town with friends to celebrate the closing of one chapter and opening of another. I still need to put some thoughts to my resolutions but as Ms. O'Hara says, "After all... tomorrow is another day."
Photos by my pappa

16 comments:

  1. Great outfit, really love your red shirt.
    Happy new year derling!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely dear! And yes ....tomorrow is another day ;-) Who is that cute little dog?
    I wish you a very Happy New Year, full of Happiness, Love and Joy.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! I just love that blouse. I hope that you have a wonderful New Year!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAppie new year hunnie!!!! I love your outfit and your hair, and your doggie is way too cute!!!! I've just followed you via GFC, looking forward to your next post love!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Screw New Year's Resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is flawless, so autumny (even though it isn't autumn anymore...sob) and suits you soo much! Happy new year!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the GWTW reference! This mix of subdued colors works really well together--I'll have to steal this classy color combo from you!

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos and your cardigan is amazing! Happy New Year!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your flats and lovely sparkly cardigan !! thanks for the follow doll !! i am following you on GFC , bloglovin , pinterest and instagram :) hopefully you do the same :) Happy new year ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your outfit! Happy new year to you too! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice shoes! Love your dog, so cute! Happy 2014! A Would you like to follow each other on GFC and instagram?
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit looks amazing! Looks like you've had a great Christmas and New year's!
    Happy new year, girl!

    PS: I love your blog!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello lovely, I'm glad to have come across your blog and I'm your new gfc and bloglovin follower. Hope you can stop by and follow back if you like! Love
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like it. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You so pretty! Happy New Year!
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.