Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Frozen

Head to Toe: Blouse, Loft; Sweater, The Limited; Cords, J. Crew; Boots, Frye.

Dear blog readers: Please understand the lengths I go through to impart my daily fashion choices, mundane to off-beat, upon the world. I do things like stand coatless in 15 degree weather in picturesque places while random passers by give me funny looks. I don't blame them; I mean why would anyone stand by a frozen river with no coat?

Speaking of things we do for our blogs, did you notice the tiny layout change? Yup, that's my name next to my face in the corner, just in case you were wondering who I am. Can I give some serious props to my blog designer, Joyce of Joyful Outfits? She has a new website, Alcyonen Blog Design, where you can shop ready-made templates and personal blog design, from single page elements to a total overhaul. If you're shopping for a new look, I completely recommend Joyce. She worked with me to develop an individualized layout that reflects the core of my blog, and me! Plus she has some of the best layering and pattern-mixing skills of any fashion blogger out there. I admit, I'm a fangirl.

14 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I like the light colors in the winter!!
    www.fashiontrendforward.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely elegant look! The colors are great and your boots are to die for! :D

    x Aurélie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you on that standing out in the cold for pictures, thats why I havent had many outfit post lately it's so freezing where I live. Cute outfit though! Love your boots.
    www.kierramakayla.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Love all the accessories.
    LOVE LOVE KISS KISS, M.
    As I See My Life 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Outfit ,love the Colours :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicle colors and I like that pants-.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a cool Outfit
    i like the Color combination

    I adore your blog, keep on doing this wonderful thing you do here.
    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, I really like the casual outfit! Your boots are really beautiful! <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous outfit!
    love the colours
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so cute. Love the layers and your boots!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love these colors! Hope you're staying warm!

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look awesome doll !! aren't you getting cold there :) BTW ... love your watch !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.