Monday, January 13, 2014

High Heels High Hopes

Head to Toe: Hat, Urban outfitters; Top, H&M; Jacket, Target; Jeans, Gap; Booties, Target.

Hey fashionistas, hope it was a fabulous Monday! Since I was finally feeling better Saturday, I hit the town for a well-deserved girl's night. I was in a glam mood so I went for a downtown look, finished with extensions and red lipstick. Overall a success, but note to self: heavy lipstick and nose blowing do not work with one another. 
Photos by CTL, selfie by me :)

8 comments:

  1. great look!
    love your red lippie
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leather jacket is fantastic!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great. x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool outfit and super cute beanie!
    Would love to know what brand/shade lipstick and nail polish you are wearing :D
    x atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Yeah, they totally don't go together, I know from experience too!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! I love the jacket, and you look great with a red lipstick on. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post!
    let’s follow each other on gfc&bloglovin?
    flw me and tell where u’ve followed me!


    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Outfit! Also love your Lipstick ,amazing Colour :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.