Sunday, January 26, 2014

Photodiary: The Berkshires

Head to Toe: Sweatshirt, Forever 21; Button-down, Marshall's; Jeans, Gap; Hat, American Apparel; Boots, Call It Spring; Necklace, J. Crew.

Hey fashionistas! I hope it was a nice weekend for all, and I want to say THANKS for all of the birthday love on my last post. I kept the celebration going this weekend on a getaway with the hubby to the Berkshires. We spent a very chilly Friday on the ski slopes, then headed to a B&B a few towns over in Lenox, Mass for a delicious dinner and some relaxation. The town was adorably New England and beautifully dressed in fresh snow. Though I can't wait to be sunbathing on the beach, it's getaways like this that remind me of the magic of winter. On that note, I'm going to cozy up for the night with Lucky, Cosmo and Marie Claire (and maybe a nice glass of wine as well).

12 comments:

  1. Your top is really cute! Looks like you had lots of fun.
    www.kierramakayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an awesome trip, happy belated birthday! I love your hat, by the way, it's so adorable :)

    I'm so glad I found your blog! If you'd like to follow each other, I'd be happy to keep in touch! Just let me know on my blog :)

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great trip! Hope you stayed warm

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute pics :D
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg i do envy... you twoo so sweet and romantic.... pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet & romantic! it looks like you guys had an amazing time. your pic inside the gazebo is the cutest!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks such a romantic place :) I wish you guys the best time ever ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have such a great time my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you had a great time in the berkshires!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love this casual outfit, you look so nice!
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.