Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Snow Day Birthday

Head to Toe: Flannel, PacSun; Sweater, Thrifted; Hat, American Apparel; Coat, New York & Company; Cords, Thrifted; Boots, Hunter.

Amidst another strike of the polar vortex, I turned 24 yesterday. Though it's no milestone, I feel a little bit more like a legitimate human being as I near a quarter of a century. I celebrated with Mackenzie, his parents and mine in last night's snow storm (which I was dressed in anticipation of in these photos), and it was great to spend time with everyone despite the weather. The hubby and I are continuing the fun this weekend when we go for an overnight near our favorite ski resort. With a high of fifteen degrees, I'm not sure how long we'll last on the slopes, but fireside hot cocoa doesn't sounds like a bad second.

13 comments:

  1. happy birthday!
    such a cute and cozy outfit
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the setting. You look so fashionably cute while trying to stay warm. Happy Birthday!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday cutie !! love your outfit :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Pretty :)... love the beanie

    New post on my blog ---> urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it and great rainboots.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mix of colors! so cool.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthdaaay! glad you had a great time even though there was a crazy blizzard. have so much fun at the ski resort! hoping it doesn't snow this weekend near me when i'm celebrating my birthday -- fingers crossed!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are seriously too cute, and these layers are PERFECT. You're giving me some serious winter inspiration. And happy belated birthday! :)

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated! U looked adorable in ur bday outfit

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your coat and knitwear, looking stunning! and happy bday dear! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Hunters! They're so lovely and work with so many outfits! I hope you had a great birthday!
    Also, you're so pretty!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.