Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wear, Wash & Repeat

Head to Toe: Dress, Kensie; Blazer, H&M; Booties, Target; Necklace, J. Crew.

Believe it or not, the sun in the background of these shots is rising. Kudos, please, as it's not too often I get any early-bird related worms. I love the versatility of this dress, a Christmas present from Mackenzie's mom. I wore it out last weekend for dinner and drinks with my girlfriends (with a leather jacket instead of the blazer) and then again to work that Monday. It's also adorable with bare legs, which I hope will be seen again by March...Realistically, May, but one can hope.
Photos by CRL

8 comments:

  1. I love that dress!!!!! And I am usually up Monday to Friday for the sunrise but I am never dressed and outside easy to take photos...colour me impressed.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress!! And so impressed that you were up for the sunrise! :D Changes are big that I would still be on the couch in PJs with sleepy eyes ^^

    x Aurélie

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely dear !! love your dress :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. kensie is my fave & this is a perfect example of why! your dress is SO cute & versatile. i'm also super impressed that you were up and ready to go by sunrise. i am soo not a morning person, haha.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous outfit!
    love your dress
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress. Your outfits are all very lovely and chic!

    LoVe

    www.sugarpopfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.