Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love Month

Head to Toe: Denim shirt, Gap; Sweater, Thrifted; Vest, Gap; Jeans, J. Brand; Boots, Call It Spring; Hat, American Apparel.

Why hello there, February! How did you get here so quickly? In honor of the romance month and this temporary heat wave, I wore this pink puffy vest for a shopping trip in New Haven today. I came home with a beautiful brand new Macbook Pro, which I've been coveting (and desperately needing) since my trusty Dell bit the dust months ago. I'm super excited for all of the photo and blogging capabilities it will bring. And, I want to give a huge shout-out to my mom and dad, who let me use their computers to keep the blog going while I socked away money for a new one. You're the best.
Photos by CTL

15 comments:

  1. hello darling, u have a great blog, would u like to follow each other on gfc and facebook??? I always follow back
    Ps: I have a giveaway running on blog right now, check it out maybe u'll like it
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your pink vest darling!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect pink vest.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg love the colour so much! Very vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beanie is so cute! Loving your pink puffy vest also.
    www.kierramakayla.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! so funny -- i just got the same computer! hope you enjoy it. i'm loving it so far!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your vest! The bright pink is so pretty and perfect for this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so cute ! love your pink vest :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pink vest, it's so bright and cheery!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.