Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pastel Season

Head to Toe: Blouse, Marshall's; Cardi, Gap; Skirt, J. Crew; Tights, H&M; Flats, Vince Camuto; Backpack, Aldo.

I'm a little late posting my outfit from earlier this week, but I love to start Monday's with a good ensamble (it helps me get off on the right foot). This Monday, I took it a step further and wore pretty spring pastels, even though temps have been in the 20s. Optimism, I guess, but I'm trying not to get bogged down by this seemingly-endless winter. And it feels good to look back on my Monday-motivation outfit and know tomorrow is Friday. I feel accomplished but ready for a relaxing weekend. My calendar is completely clear. What are you up to?

14 comments:

  1. Your bad is super cute, this outfit is so preppy type, I love it!
    www.kierramakayla.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very charming! Stylish outfit, and I adore your bag! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    GOLD MONOGRAM NECKLACE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice and chic, love your skirt and your shoes.
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog. follow you. pls follow me :3
    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look chic and cute :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! You look stunning girl!
    I've got the same flats but in red and cream color!
    Xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. such pretty pastels! love how you mixed the colors and i'm obsessed with your floral backpack! i'm so excited it's the weekend. i have a cold, so i'm hoping for a quiet one too!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. in love with your bag<3
    xo.
    Visit my page?
    http://www.dressale.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the color of your sweater!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Outfit! You look lovely :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great.
    Love that shirt. :)
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know? :)]
    [Also there's a giveaway going on my blog, if you would like to join?]

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so chic and I love pastels! Very pretty pics! Sorry about the weather! It's crazy in TX as well. One day is freezing cold, the next you can sit by the pool haha

    xoxo, Adela
    http://afashionistascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful sky!!!
    kiss Giuly

    www.thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.