Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snowscape

Head to Toe: Blouse, Marshall's; Vest, Kensie; Jeans, Gap; iPad Folio, Amazon; Booties, Target.

Snow, snow, snow! It just keeps on comin'. Monday I enjoyed a nice work-from-home day watching it fall peacefully out my window. Then last night's storm was followed by lovely freezing rain today, so home again, but much less enjoyable. Plus that stuff gets pretty heavy when packed under ice (which is why I am eternally grateful to the young entrepreneurs my parents hired to shovel our driveway). I was pretty much fried after the 30 minutes it took to clean my car. Anyway, I did manage to get dressed and go to work like a normal person yesterday and scrounge up an outfit post, so here we are. Stay warm fashionistas!
Photos by Hubby

13 comments:

  1. hey, nice look, I love the vest, very pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vest is so pretty over that sheer blouse! Love it :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you guys are getting hit with a lot of snow -- I think it only really snowed northern Canada style once in the six years I was in Connecticut!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Courtney, most in years! It just keeps coming.

      Delete
  5. Love your shoes and you pink vest! So much snow where I am also, starting to miss the warm weather.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice vest! and you're looking great!
    greetings http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So You are pretty , awesome look :* kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. That vest looks so perfect with the blouse! You look very chic and stylish, I love it. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look lovely doll !! love your vest :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a FLUFFEh cute vest! Looks very well combined with your long sleeved shirt <3

    I love looking at pictures with snow background <3
    Looking forward to more of your posts sooo
    Following you via GFC
    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your vest!! <3 so many cute kensie items lately. glad you were able to work from home on those really bad days!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.