Thursday, February 6, 2014

St. Valentine

Head to Toe: Sweater, Express; Pants, Continuations Consignments; Booties, Target; Bag, Thrifted; Shades, Marc Jacobs via TJ Maxx.

I don't know what it is about February that makes me want to wear pink. I mean, I don't spend all of December rocking green and red or March in all-out emerald. I guess pink and Valentine's Day in general is a reminder of love and warmth during a very cold time of year. Our presents have been opened, used and worn and our New Year's Resolutions have been long abandoned...All that's left is the cold in the shortest yet longest month of the year. But rather than sink into a seasonal depression, I'm going to wear pink and celebrate all the love in my life. One month and 13 days until spring!

11 comments:

  1. Yay to the closing in of Valentine's day! I love pink soo I really enjoy looks with a dash of pink! Have fun in Feb dear, this month is also the month of my brithday <3

    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants, I need a cute pair of pink-ish pants. Love you watch also!!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants, they are so cute!
    xoxo
    AnnMarie
    http://annmariebanasik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit and beautiful photos in the snow
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit dear ! love your arm candy :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the snow around you

    New post on my blog --> urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely casual outfit. Anyways, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and ill follow you back instantly.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bag is so cute :) Love the outfit :)
    I follow you and I hope you can follow me back :*
    http://chic-and-everything.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.