Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Festival Season

Head to Toe: Poncho, Thrifted; Jeans, Gap; Shoes, Toms; Bag, Nine West.

It's that time of year again! On the West coast, it's festival season, while in New England, it's just unpredictable March. So when ModCloth challenged its bloggers to style a boho, festival-themed look, I immediately thought of my comfy poncho for a winterized take on Coachella's laid back vibe. I can even picture it being worn over shorts or as a coverup on a summer evening (in the far off future, sigh). Plus I think my lack of done hair and makeup enhanced the I could really use a shower festival look.

12 comments:

  1. Love that poncho! The bright color and pattern is just so eye catching and fun. I think that this would be a wonderful festive look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red Toms! Are they pretty comfortable? I've seen people wear them, but never owned a pair myself! Outfit also definitely works with the festival theme! Thanks for popping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poncho is gorgeous! And the red shoes add such a beautiful touch! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit, the color of that poncho is gorgeous

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so colorful and happy! perfect for festivals (:

    xxx Anna
    Ps. I just renewed my blog!
    Come take a look
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool!!!
    kiss Giulia

    www.thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cover up!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your yellow bag!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your cove up :) you look awesome babe !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool blue outer dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a lovely poncho!
    kss
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.