Sunday, March 2, 2014

March On!

Head to Toe: Sweater, The Limited; Peacoat, New York & Company; Muff, Vintage; Pants, Gap; Booties, Target.

Well hello, March! My feelings about this season can be pretty much wrapped up in the E-Card below. Though winter doesn't seem to be going anywhere just yet, it does feel promising to be in the month of March, which supposedly will come out like a lamb (New Englanders know the unlikeliness of this prophecy). But, all-in-all, February was a good month, full of inspiration and new beginnings...Scroll down to see my February in Insa-snaps. Now get on with it, Mother Nature! I'm ready for you to heat things up.

16 comments:

  1. that pink coat is so nice!
    kss
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:)) x
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/
    Bianka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and great jacket.
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket :) I agree I'm ready for winter to be over
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pink jacket & love how you incorporated (instgram?) photos, so cute!
    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lobe your coat and bag. so pretty

    Will you like to follow each other?
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink coat and the muff is so cute! Hope it warms up in New England soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an amazing bag darling!!!
    Love it!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh love that pink pastel coat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The muff is too cute and I love the coat! I would send some warm weather your way if I could! We always have plenty of it in Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pink coat and the shoes! I am so ready for summer too!! haha

    xoxo, Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice look dear! you look stunning!
    Your coat is fantastic!
    xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look lovely dear !! love your pink coat :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have amazing style. You look chic and fashionable!
    I love your coat <3

    kisses from Polish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.