Saturday, March 29, 2014

March Snaps and a Blogging Break

Happy Saturday, fashionistas! Since I started New England Romance, going on three years ago this August, I've never taken a break from blogging. Now a quarter way through 2014, the year has already proved to be an exciting and eventful time (check the Instagram snaps from March alone). For me, it has also been a period of change and incredible self growth. I bought my first car, got a new job on my dream career path and most recently have gotten a place of my own. I'll be moving out of my parents'  house over the next week! Once a door opens, things seem to happen incredibly fast and I'm left grappling with what these changes mean for the other aspects of my life - personally, professionally and otherwise. So, I've decided to take a break from writing about my life for a few weeks and focus on living it. Look back for me in mid-April, and I promise to deliver on some incredible outfits (hopefully sans tights!), interior design posts and DIY projects. See you then!

12 comments:

  1. Very nice photos darling!
    Have a great week end, kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this is so lovely! I guess you're right - once things get going its hard to keep up! I'm happy for you and excited to see you come back April time :)
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your new place, eeee so exciting! enjoy your break! can't wait to see everything you have in store when you come back.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congragulations on your new plans & good luck with everything, Annie! Can't wait to see what you break to your blog post break! Talk to you when you get back.

    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great pics.
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures! So cute!
    Kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you and your new adventures! Enjoy your little blogging vacay, but come back soon! I'm going to miss obsessively checking your blog (haha that sounds so creepy!).

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh this must be such an exciting time, I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Glad to hear you have so many wonderful positive changes going on in your life!!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shots you display here! Your instagram pictures are fabulous. xo

    www.alexawas.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your break. Great instagram images.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.