Thursday, March 27, 2014

"Spring" Neutrals and a Twirl-Worthy Contest

Head to Toe: Top, Marshall's; Blazer, Forever 21; Pants, Gap; Clogs, Ugg.

As it turns out, navy + emerald + army green is a surprisingly appealing combo. Sure, it's not all florals and daisies spring, but who's in the mood for that when it's below freezing and blustery out? I'm still going with the "hunter green is the it color for spring" idea. I don't know about you, but this endless winter is slowly killing my soul. How about a fun contest to boost our spirits? Check out below how you can enter to win a $350 ModCloth gift card. Caution: It involves twirling (though actually moving may not be necessary in these high-speed winds).
Show off your twirling capabilities with the ModCloth ‘Twirl Around the World Contest’ and you could win a $350 gift card! Snap a photo of yourself twirling in your favorite spring ensemble and upload to the Style Gallery or post on your Instagram account with the hashtag #modtwirl. Videos will also be considered on Instagram. Contest ends 3/31 at 10am PT. One Instagram winner and one Style Gallery winner will be chosen on 3/31 by EOD. Happy twirling!
ModCloth

7 comments:

  1. You always look so beautiful! I really love this outfit. Those pants are great!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! I love this look sweetie!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com / www.MISBoutique.storenvy.com
    New Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] A Cold Spring Day
    Previews Blog Post: [Beauty & Style] How To Choose The Right Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  3. This winter is killing me too, it's supposed to be spring ):
    I love your blazer, such a pretty blue color and it looks great on you!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so stunning. very cool pants
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger pamela soluri
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh you look so pretty like always (: and I absolutely love your style. I think everything also look good on you! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so so good babe!!!! Love the whole outfit!!! Super adorbs!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.