Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring Wanderlust with ModCloth

Wanderlust
When ModCloth asked me to style an outfit with this Shoreline Memories dress, I was immediately pining for spring. The weather today is sunny and mild, and I was able to put on my walking boots and take Monti for a stroll (even working in a quick thrift stop). I was still fairly bundled, but feel the days of throwing on a light jacket, grabbing a tote and going on an adventure are around the corner. So for my "Uniquely You" challenge outfit (above), I chose comfy oxfords, a whimsical tote, an umbrella - in the case of April showers - and most importantly, a camera (see bottom of post for credits). The exercise made me want to review my spring outfits from last year. Check out some of my favorites, below!
 From Boho (top left), Pattern Play (bottom left), Just Peachy (right).
 From Color Me Spring (left), April Showers (right).

17 comments:

  1. All of these outfits are so adorable and quirky! :) I'm a new follower to your blog, I would love it if you'd follow back?

    http://romanticfawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great compilation of outfits! Favorite is the just peachy one :)

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the compilation of your favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo, really nice. Have a great day.
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice, I follow you on gfc, follow back?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've styled it! Very pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this mix!
    Have a nice sunday, kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So vintage, so perfect!
    You look lovely.
    Following you now. :) x
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so many gorgeous look! And I love those umbrellas. I think that they'd brighten up any rainy day :) And thanks for the follow, I've followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving those oxfords, it was 40 degrees in Maryland today.. I know 40 doesn't sound that high but it's a big improvement from our freezing winter!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loooove that cute outfit you created with the modcloth dress! The yellow oxfords are especially adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfite my dear
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it
    new post

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look absolutely stunning!!!! Love your compilation of outfits!!! SO chic!!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfits ! Love the one with the pink pants ! :)
    I am following you back on bloglovin :p

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this compilation of outfits!
    Xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the outfit re-post! Now, I got some inspiration look to try! I love the dress from modcloth too, very spring-y! :)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA.NET
    GLAMOROZA ON INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look so stunning dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.