Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sunsets

Head to Toe: (Above) Tunic, Alternative Earth; Sweater, Old Navy; Jeans, Delia's; Booties, Target. (Below) Sweater, Gap; Pants, Continuations Consignments; Cape, Thrifted; Gloves, Vintage.

Since I am the furthest thing from a morning person, I don't always leave enough time to snap my photos before work, so I'm left posing in the cold in the last wink of daylight. It doesn't make for the best outfit pictures, but the lighting is pretty enough so I thought I'd share a few. Good news is daylight savings is this weekend, and the sunset will wait until I am home. Even if the weather refuses to warm up, I'll sure take the light.
 Photos by me, my tripod and I

8 comments:

  1. Loving your headband and tunic, both super cute!
    Totally understand about taking photos in the morning.
    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daylight Savings Time is always wonderful. I love having that extra hour - not just because it makes outfit photos easier, haha.

    Love your cape, it's so classy and fun!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos, you look amazing! I really like your cape. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    GOLD MONOGRAM NECKLACE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures!!Amazing blog!

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel your pain -- totally not a morning person either! loving your adorable headband and THAT CAPE! i just posted about how i've been wanting one. can't believe you thrifted it -- it's perfect!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos! The background and sunset is so beautiful! I love all of your beautiful accessories too!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGG that outfit looks AMAZING:) I love the colors.

    Check out my new post...a lovely Swedish house by the sea :)

    Have a great new week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This coat is so beautiful!

    http://www.offthenutshell.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.