Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Back in Black

Head to Toe: Dress, H&M; Booties, Target; Blazer, Thrifted; Clutch, Old Navy; Necklace, Francesca's Collections.

I'm baaaaack...Did you miss me? I missed you, dear readers. Though I must say it was a needed break during a busy time. I am officially moved into my new place (photos to come) and starting to feel settled in. Though it's still an adjustment, it's a great feeling to walk into my sunny kitchen in the morning and brew my coffee or to put my feet up after a day's work.

On another note, I snapped these photos a few weeks back before the launch party for my company's latest magazine: San Francisco Cottages & Gardens (see snapshots from the event below). My bestie Liz bought me the dress for a super bargain at H&M, and it ended up fitting perfectly. It was a fun evening celebrating all of our hard work, and I'm lucky to have a great group of work friends to share it with.

That's all for now, fashionistas—but don't despair, I'm here to stay.
Photos by CRL

16 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Searched for You, missed You - have a nice day, happy to visit Your blog, all the best, M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hair bun with the formal outfit! I think the shoes suit the outfit really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blazer,great outfit
    thanks for your lovely comment
    have a nice day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit!
    wishing you all the best with your new home
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute look dear!!!
    kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute :) I have a new outfit post on my blog and I would die if you could check it out and give me some feedback <3 have a great wednesday! (follow for follow? comment if you do :))

    xoxo chloewithadash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look, love your ankle boots.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! so glad you're back. loving the color of your blazer and the adorable dress. congrats on the mag launch & on settling into your new place!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooow! you have a great blog! I love it !!!!
    and you, you are so pretty!!!! I love your style is amazing!
    I wanna to ask you how about follow each other? Let me know, please. I always follow back so don`t worry :)
    have a nice day sweety!
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed you hunny!!! I see you are back in great style!!!! You look fabulous, black and strawberry pink is a great combo!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so so good!! Love the pop of colour of hot pink to the outfit!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pink blazer and the LBD! Your necklace looks gorgeous too and you're so pretty!!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elegant and so nice blazer.
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great look, love your blazer!:)
    http://aprilof25.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous post and I love the pictures! Nice dress!

    Visit me too! www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.