Tuesday, April 29, 2014

DIY Desk Organization Board

One thing that really helps maximize a small space is vertical storage. When I saw a hanging organization board in Better Homes & Gardens, I knew I could make one for myself. First, I used a staple gun to attach wallpaper to a 2x6-foot board (I scored a roll left over from a photo shoot at work). Then, I attached organizers and cork paper from Target. Work documents live in the file folder at the bottom, photos and notes are displayed with push pins, pens and pencils have a home, and notes, stamps and bills are filed in the letter holder at the top. Plus, pretty paper helps liven up a beige wall. All in all, the project cost me about $30 and I scored a ton of desk space!

11 comments:

  1. Your work space is so well organized! My messy desk is jealous...

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your desk! I could never get my desk to look this nice, haha!

    lexi // thelittlebrunette

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice panel,love flowers pattern
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics! Love these styles! They all look genius!
    Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loove vertical storage spaces! They're so effective- I've seen a TV show about estate properties and renovation and I'm totally into stack-able washing machines to maximize the space! I love this cute DIY board you've created! It can definitely keep you organized and give you inspiration when you need it from the lovely photos! xx

    Chic Nikkie 

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a cute idea! we live in a pretty small apt. now, so i can definitely see the benefit of vertical storage.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and girly and also keeps you organized, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful, and clever way to keep organized! I love that wallpaper you snagged!
    chic on the cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.