Tuesday, May 6, 2014

CT Blogger Meetup

Head to Toe: Dress, Marshall's; Jacket, Thrifted; Heels, Target; Bag, Rue 21.
It was a blog-worthy weekend! Saturday, I hung out with the lovely ladies above to chat about our favorite pastime: blogging. Thanks a million to Kallie from But First, Coffee and Meg from Borrowed Heaven for throwing the bash. We met up at Black Eyed Sally's in Hartford to grub on some delicious barbecue and dish about the intricacies of the inter web—how we find time and time savers, the do's and don'ts of Facebook, awkward photo posing, tripod trials...we hit it all. Although I blab about blogging all time time (as I'm sure my friends will verify), it was refreshing to pick the brains of people that completely understand! I'm so glad this group opened my eyes to the community that is Connecticut bloggers.

 Above, from left: Natasha (One Woman's Style), Me, Znara (Hot Mamma Hikers), Kallie (But First, Coffee), Jamie (Welcome to New Haven), Amanda and Meg (Borrowed Heaven).
Also a major shout out to the Connecticut Etsy stores that sponsored the event and donated ditties for our fab gift bags (check them out at URLs below)! Meg even painted this beautiful floral wine glass.
 Photos by Natasha

13 comments:

  1. All three of your outfit pictures came out so well! Maybe you should hire Natasha full time! haha
    It was so nice meeting you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! I love the leather jacket and heels!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that's so cool that you guys got to meet up! It looks like such a fun time, and that's awesome that some Etsy stores sponsored it. You look fantastic too! The color combination is superb.

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love the pics Natasha took!! Such a fun weekend and I loved meeting you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is too cute up like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun :)) You all look so cute!

    adelabella1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so much fun! you look absolutely adorable. pretty sure i need those shoes!!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice!! I'd love to go for blogger meet ups with other bloggers one day- it always looks so fun and enjoyable when I see other people post their experiences! :) So in love with the bright colourful look you have here!! Chevron prints are in my head <3 have a great day! xx
    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit. It is so bright and fun! Sounds like such a nice time!

    kstormfashionblog,wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color, so fresh :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have the same dress!! xo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! It's always great to have an opportunity get together with bloggers and this sounds like it was a well done event. Love the hand painted glass, it's gorgeous!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.