Head to Toe: Dress, Marshall's; Jacket, Thrifted; Heels, Target; Bag, Rue 21.It was a blog-worthy weekend! Saturday, I hung out with the lovely ladies above to chat about our favorite pastime: blogging. Thanks a million to Kallie from But First, Coffee and Meg from Borrowed Heaven for throwing the bash. We met up at Black Eyed Sally's in Hartford to grub on some delicious barbecue and dish about the intricacies of the inter web—how we find time and time savers, the do's and don'ts of Facebook, awkward photo posing, tripod trials...we hit it all. Although I blab about blogging all time time (as I'm sure my friends will verify), it was refreshing to pick the brains of people that completely understand! I'm so glad this group opened my eyes to the community that is Connecticut bloggers.
Above, from left: Natasha (One Woman's Style), Me, Znara (Hot Mamma Hikers), Kallie (But First, Coffee), Jamie (Welcome to New Haven), Amanda and Meg (Borrowed Heaven).Also a major shout out to the Connecticut Etsy stores that sponsored the event and donated ditties for our fab gift bags (check them out at URLs below)! Meg even painted this beautiful floral wine glass.
- Good Sailor Design: handmade greeting cards and high-quality prints
- Anne O'Brien Design: handcrafted bags and accessories
- Sweet Daisy Products: all natural balms, bath salts, and salves
- Our Secret Treehouse: fun, hand-drawn artwork made into buttons, magnets, and prints
- Believe Change is Good: handmade jewelry
- ChelDesigns: custom, hand-painted photo frames and canvases
Photos by Natasha