Thursday, May 8, 2014

Ladies Who Brunch

Head to Toe: Top, Marshall's; Jeans, Gap; Shoes, Macy's; Bag, Rue 21.

I wore this weekend number Sunday for a lovely afternoon with two fashionable ladies—Lydia from Chic on the Cheap and Meg from Closet Fashionista. We had a tasty brunch at Rainbow Gardens while we talked blogs, shopping and life as a Connecticut 20-something. Then, we ventured to Village Vogue, a consignment shop down the way. I was seriously kicking myself that I'd never stopped into the locale before, and I splurged on a few seriously awesome steals: a Versace suite, a 1960s vintage lace dress and a blue leather skirt. Last, we modeled our OOTDs for the camera. Lydia, who snapped these photos, gave me a quickie tutorial on how to get more out of my DSLR and inspired me to do some Amazon shopping.  I bought a digital photography book and a camera remote. Hopefully you'll notice a trend of better photos to come! Thanks again for Lydia and Meg for coordinating the deliciously fashionable day.
 Photos by Lydia

15 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, simple but so pretty! I love the pop of colour with the bag and the shoes i adore! :) Amazing as always!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice meeting you Annie! I hope we can coordinate another meetup soon! Happy snapping with your new remote!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lovely to meet, and I would love to organize something again soon! And thanks, it just arrived! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Very nice outfit!! Love the bag. Thank you for your sweet comment and for following us, following you too
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this outfit, especially the bag! It was so nice to meet you and can't wait for more hangout sessions :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved meeting you as well and yes, let's hangout again soon ...maybe for more thrifting? xox

      Delete
  5. Such a great and happy look! It is casual and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. give me those shoes! haha you look adorable here, loving the boho/aztec patterned theme. can't wait to see the vintage lace dress & versace suit!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful!! I love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, I love this outfit!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI! really digging that top! thanks for the comment on my blog. I just posted a new post! Please check it out and I would love it if you could comment your thoughts. Thanks <3

    chloewithadash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your jeans!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like so much fun, brunching with other bloggers! Love that bag! So adorable!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.