Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Yes Way Rosé

Head to Toe: Dress, BCBG; Denim blouse, Gap; Booties, Target; Bag, thrifted; Glasses, Guess. 

Sorry if my face looks a little sour in these photos. As I was setting up my tripod, my camera took a dive. Thankfully, it was a little glarey out so I had the hood on and it took the brunt of the fall. They cost about $3 on Amazon as opposed to a new lens so all in all, it wasn't so bad. Disaster averted! Anyway, about the outfit: a chambray button down makes a nice alternative to a cardigan for office air conditioning, while booties keep toes warm without bulk. For an outdoor lunch, loose the chambray and swap booties for flip flops. 

13 comments:

  1. Love this dress on you, so adorable! The denim shirt is the perfect addition too.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the prints of your dress!! Really pretty!

    http://everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com/2014/06/keep-calm-and-watch-movies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove the print on this dress, so cute! i get so tired of wearing cardis at the office -- chambray is definitely a good alternative.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your camera survived the fall! Gorgeous outfit. I love that print.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. denim with summer dresses always looks good, i love this on you

    xx hersilvershoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress hun! You look cute as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic in this dress, I love pattern of it!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty dress!

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely look - I love the denim jacket layered over the dress!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute post and love the sunglasses. See blog post for latest eyewear trends and chance to win sunglasses.

    www.eyeseeeuphoria.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.