Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Leather and Lace

Head to Toe: Top, Loft (thrifted) // Shorts, Urban Outfitters // Bag, Old Navy // Booties, Target.

Can we talk about how quickly August is approaching? Scary! Time is in illusive thing, and I'm not sure what I can do to hold on besides wear white lace shorts and soak up some sun when I can. Though Fall is my favorite season, I'm not quite ready for summer to be over. I've barely visited the beach! I think I need to write an end-of-summer bucket list. What's on yours?

10 comments:

  1. I totally agree that time is a scary thing.. it goes by so quickly!! Adore your lace shorts, Annie!! Love your styling, as always! X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, how cute is that top!? it would be perfect for me, since i always forget to put on jewelry. i agree that summer is flying by, but winter always seems to last forever when it shows up! i'd like to get to the beach too before the end of august and definitely spend more time at the pool.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!
    love the shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are sooo awesome! I could never wear them though. Lace and white is a bad combo for me, haha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with those lace shorts, Annie! So cute.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, those lace shorts are so pretty. I am currently on the hunt for a skirt or dress with that type of lace look! Love it. Pretty look girl.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great style! :)
    If you have a minute check my blog: http://thecolorsofshine.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.