Saturday, August 9, 2014

Luxe Lunch

 Head to Toe: Shorts, Forever 21 // Top, Marshall's // Sandals, Steve Madden // Bag, Nine West

Okay, I know this outfit is very similar to the one in my last post, but I can't help that I'm digging the high waist shorts + flowy top combo. It transitioned perfectly from office to outing for a lunch date with my dad Thursday. But, I'm sure you noticed my hair before my outfit anyway! I haven't rocked a bob since college and have been toying with the idea of chopping my tresses for a while. I finally had the gumption to go for it this past week. I feel lighter and more chic, and what twenty-something doesn't want that?
 Photos by CRL

13 comments:

  1. Great Post & lovely Blog!♥
    I follow you now on GFC & Bloglovin, hope you follow back :-)
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new hair! You look great! :D And yea, if it's not broke, don't fix it. Such a cute look!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Pretty and chic but boho inspired too....gorgeous! And can I just say - I am loving your hair. You look amazing :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. eee i am loving the bob! you look adorable and so sophisticated. going crazy over those shorts too. love!!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blouse is so cute, especially styled with baby blue shorts. Your smile rocks!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks adorable! Plus, lace shorts and a flowy top area perfect summer combo. Love your starfish necklace too!
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/2014/08/sailing-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your lace shorts, it adds a certain feminine touch to this look!!

    XO,
    Shirley
    TrueHonestFashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing lace shorts!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.