Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sugar Plum

Head to Toe: Top, Gap via Continuation's Consignments // Shorts, TJ Maxx // Wedges, Tommy Hilfiger.

Who knew oxblood and lavender, topped with mint, could be so complementary? With a longer length and dressier material, these shorts are work appropriate when paired with a clean top and chic shoes. As for a life lately update, I'm a bit at a loss for words tonight, so I'll leave it to some of the sentiments I've been pining to my "Words to Live By" board on Pinterest. Happy hump day!
Photos by CTL

8 comments:

  1. Annie, I am loving the oxblood and lavender combo! I've been seeing oxblood around lately and it is getting my excited for Fall (I know, I shouldn't wish Summer away). You look so pretty!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never think of pairing those two shades together but you're right, they totally work!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie, I agree with you! This combo is unexpected but the result is outstanding! I love your wedges!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those shorts!!! And wow, that is definitely a great color combo!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this color combo is totally unexpected and adorable. those shorts are amazing! loving your wedges too, and i'm not even a wedges girl. btw, love your words to live by. def what i needed on this wednesday.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those shorts, Annie. You look gorgeous.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well isn't this color combo fantastic?! I love it, those shorts are awesome, the texture contrast between the sweater and shorts is so unique, it really works well!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)
    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.