Sunday, September 14, 2014

Falling

Head to toe: Top, Marshall's // Jacket, Target // Jeans, Continuations Consignments // Booties, Target.

Fall has officially arrived in Connecticut. Crisp mornings and chilly evenings sandwich warm, sunny days. It's my favorite time of the year, fashion choices included. On Friday, I wore my owl blouse to celebrate, and I even pulled out some seasonal chachkis and decorated my apartment over the weekend...Okay, this is sounding like the typical "I love fall post" (only missing a pumpkin spice latte), but I can't help myself! Happy autumn. 

14 comments:

  1. That top is too cute!! I have an owl obsession, ha ha. I'm so excited the temperatures are dipping a little lower! Time to break out all my fall pieces
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo happy that fall is finally here!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shirt !
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool jacket!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so ready for autumn! super cute top & jacket. i'm ready for fall activities -- pumpkins, apple picking, haunted houses...bring it on!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having a tough time adjusting to fall this year but with boots like those, I'll take it!
    www.dinasdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i did the same with my fall decor! love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit. Love the boots.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that jacket. I'm so excited for leather jacket weather.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky you! It's hot here in California and I'm so ready for fall. This is the perfect fall uniform

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shirt :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your head to toe navy, and that leather jacket is just so perfect! I was really hoping for one more heatwave before fall hit, but it seems like it's here to stay now.

    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.