Thursday, October 9, 2014

Electric Slide

Head to Toe: Sweater, Forever 21 // Skirt, Thrifted // Booties, Target // Necklace, Gap

It's electric! [Cue music.] This week, I decided to put a jolt in Monday and wear this neon skirt (and clearly I have a think for pleates lately). It was even warm enough for short boots. After a few mild days, it was a bit of a shock to step out this morning needing a jacket and scarf. Such is fall in New England—it bounces around a bit before it decides to be consistently cool. But I'll take every bare-legged day I can get!

10 comments:

  1. Hehe! I wish I was brave enough for neon colors! Love the skirt paired with all black
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favourite outfit from you ever! A neon skirt....a studded sweater? AMAZING. I love this so much!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great color combo!
    www.moorehisstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Target booties. Shopping for winter now.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love neon colours!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful look dear!

    Kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.