Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sunday Funday: Game Day Outfit

I'm not a pro sports aficionado by any stretch of the imagination, but when Fanatics asked me to create an outfit using one of its NFL Jerseys, I was game for a challenge. (Sports puns are my favorite.) For me, Sunday football means a cute outfit, drink specials, and pretending to care about whoever is playing. If you're the same way, this game day outfit, a six-pack of craft beer and a little pre-party Googling will help you fit in at any tailgate. This looks starts with a jersey (I picked the Jets since I'm practically a New Yorker). Boyfriend jeans, Chucks and a fun tote keep it casual, then throw on a scarf for warmth. Touchdown!
Game Day Outfit

Topshop blue jeans
nordstrom.com

Converse shoes
mytheresa.com

Scotch Soda shopping bag
scotch-soda.com

Collar necklace
delias.com

Kate Spade scarve
piperlime.gap.com

Essie nail polish
$13 - boots.com

9 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm not much of a football girl either, but this outfit is so fun! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff x
    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love game day attire! i'm more of a college football fan (the falcons have been awful lately!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! I love the addition of a scarf to the jersey!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you managed to make a jersey look so stylish & girly! my bf is a huge football fan so i try to support his team (even though i'm definitely not into football, haha)

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    Amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic outfit creation! Love the scarf

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool post - I am obsessed with those topshop jeans!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice set!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.