Friday, October 31, 2014

You're from the '70s but I'm a '90s Chick

Head to Toe: Dress, c.o. Eshakti // Sweater, Gap // Vest, Loft // Boots, Frye

Happy Halloween! I can't wait to share my costume with you (I think I may have outdone myself this year). But, instead of talking myself up, let me introduce you to my eShakti dress. The lovely peeps at eShakti wanted me to take their custom ordering system for a test drive, and after leaving my measurements and size requirements I received this fall-hued number. It fits perfectly in the waist and bust, and the hemline just hits my knees. The pattern and colors felt completely '70s to me, so I played up the look with my furry plum vest. Final review? Completely satisfied customer. Happy haunting fashionistas.

16 comments:

  1. Ooh yes! Such a cute 70s vibe going on here! I love the Fall colors of the dress
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love the fur collar! Happy Halloween!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the brown booties. You are beautiful. Brilliant ideas.

    www.milallos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii !! Lovely pictures You have a lovely style !!
    www.rizarelrizzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. def feeling the 70s vibes! love how you layered the vest over a cardi.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Killer vest babe.Your blog is so good!! I love all your outfits!! xo

    -Laur

    www.adornlafemme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is gorgeous! You definitely brings out the 70s vibe! I love it!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice sweater. xa
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great retro look!

    Have a wonderful new month :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, I love all of the colors in this outfit! Such great finds! It's like they were meant to go together.

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving those colors--perfect for fall!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.