Sunday, November 9, 2014

Amour

Head to Toe: Sweatshirt, Loft // Jeans, Forever 21 // Heels, Payless // Necklace, Francesca's // Bag, Michael Kors

Happy Sunday fashionistas! Can you believe we're into NOVEMBER? I wouldn't, if it weren't for my super-dark commute, or the cold wind that hits my now-bare neck. I'm trying to appreciate the season before it's gone (mostly by noticing in the New England foliage and drinking caramel apple ciders from Starbucks). I'm also cherishing the simple construction of this outfit—top + jeans + pumps—before it's the scarf/hat/boots/parka time of year.

On another note, I'd like to welcome two dear friends to the blogosphere. My coworker and good friend Alexis recently started a blog, Cheese & Weim, to detail her foodie/chef/dog-owner/all-around-cool-chick adventures. It's told in her witty, totally-real voice that you won't be able to get enough of. Her sister, Emmy, also recently debuted a blog, healthwholehearted. Flexing some serious writing muscles, she blogs about how to overlook our hum-drum daily schedules and make the most out of life—exercise inspiration and puppy pictures included. Need I say more? Go drop by and say hello!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks B! That was so sweet of you. And I was totally digging that sweater <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweatshirt is so cute! Love that it's 3D
    Going to have to check out their blogs too!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are lovely (: Your sweatshirt is adorable and great for a casual fall look (:

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a fantadtic necklace!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pop of colour from the shoes! Gorgeous.

    Maria.
    www.phentastic.com // Scandinavian Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks cozy & comfortable. It's the perfect fall uniform. I like your tattoo as well. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pop of color with your shoes! I love a nice red heel! And can I say - I can't believe you got that sweater at Loft and I missed it! I shop there all the time. Looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So loving the rope writing on your sweatshirt. Such a cute look!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice and perfect handbag. xa
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute - LOVE the red shoes. I always grab mine (they look the same!) when I want to add a pop to yet another basic outfit. Haha.

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute outfit!! I love your top and heels and the bag is perfect :) you look very pretty! <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, facebook and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.