Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cold Snap

Head to Toe: Flannel and sweater, Thrifted // Skirt, J. Crew // Boots, Frye.

We New Englanders got a taste of winter this week (unlike the peeps in Buffalo, who got a full-fledged serving). With highs below 30, I was forced to dabble in my cold-weather wardrobe. Chunky wool sweaters like this one are super warm, and are honestly what get me through the season, fashion statements aside. For morning appointments in the city, I wanted to look pulled-together while battling the freeze so I swapped tights for leggings and paired with knee-high boots. Thankfully, the cold seems to be breaking...at least for now. 

14 comments:

  1. That sweater looks so cozy! I want it!!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your winter wardrobe - it looks so cozy!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love all of the layers in this look!

    Lauren | Disco Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute and cozy look (: I love your boots!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chunky wool sweaters is fine and like to worm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty outfit, i love checkered shirts, i just used one recently on one of my outfits

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this cozy layered look! Cute cardigan!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute look! I love your cardigan - very cute!
    Kisses Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I love your blog please visit my new blog and of course comment ;) http://yourbestfashionguru.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute look. I always admire your blog. Keep on posting like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.