Thursday, November 13, 2014

Frills and Flannel

Head to Toe: Flannel, Urban Outfitters // Leggings, Marshall's // Loafers, Steve Madden // Bag, Michael Kors // Necklace, American Eagle

Apologies for my lack of smile in these photos. I was fighting a cold, which has only gotten worse (I even stayed home from work today). Comfy leather leggings and a flannel got me through the day, and my studded loafers always add a dose of confidence—perhaps it's because they can be used as weapons if the situation calls for it.

11 comments:

  1. Ugh, colds are the worst!! At least you look cute! I always find that dressing cute helps me not feel as gross
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your colourful shirt and edgy loafers!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colorful plaid top is so cute (: Perfect for brightening up any gloomy winter day!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ruffle detailing on the top of your shirt!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina


    P.S. Giveaway for a gift card to The Loft on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look so nice!!!

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't look sick at all! You're still looking gorgeous girl! Leather leggings are one of fashion staples!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you're feeling better! i've got a nasty cold too! you look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.