Friday, November 28, 2014

Giving Thanks

Head to Toe: Dress, Free People (thrifted) // Boots, Frye // Top, Urban Outfitters // Headband, Francesca's.

Happy [belated] Thanksgiving! This dress was Turkey Day–appropriate last year (see the post here), so I figured why not repeat it again. I enjoyed a pampered dinner out with my parents and lots of quality time by a cranking fire at their house. In so many ways, 2014 has probably been the most challenging year of my life, but as it's coming to an end, I have so much to be thankful for—particularly, my friends and family that supported me through the ups and downs. I can't be happier to have reached this season of celebration with a smile, and am looking forward to make a few more good memories as the year comes to a close.
Photos by CRL

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit - I really love how you've layered the dress!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Free People dress is so adorable! Such a fun Thanksgiving look
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful headband! Hope you had a great weekend (:

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! love your headband!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.